Use of Marks
To notify us of intellectual property and copyright issues, please click here.
If you believe that one of our publishers has infringed upon your rights or has been exploiting the CodeFuel platform to promote illegal materials, please send us a notification at your earliest convenience, and we will take all necessary measures to examine your complaint and resolve it.
Please include the following details in your notification:
- A detailed report of the alleged infringement including, but not limited to, URL, product identification (CodeFuel CTID number), dates, screenshots, and all other relevant details that will enable us to identify what you are objecting to.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identification of the infringing materials and a description of your interest in the materials (if relevant).
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the rights and/or interest (if relevant).
- A statement that you believe, in good faith, that use of the aforementioned infringing materials in the manner complained of is not legally authorized.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notification is accurate.
- All materials must be submitted in the English language. In the event that translated materials are used, please provide a notarized authorization of the translations.
Please send your notification via email to email@example.com or contact us here. Incomplete details may affect our ability to resolve your complaint.